Thursday, February 25, 2010

John Novak, like Rodney Dangerfield, gets no respect

As GOP hopefuls in the third congressional district move out of the way to make room for "Squire" Jon Runyan, one former Barnegat Township Committeeman, John Novak, refuses to hoist the white flag. He told PolitickerNJ.com, “As of this moment I am contemplating my position, sitting with my supporters and my family, and I will consider my options. Certainly within that process has to be a realistic evaluation of whether or not I have the resources and the financial ability to sustain a viable campaign either in the primary or in the general. It’s painful to compare what I have to offer to the constituents of the 3rd Congressional District as to what I may lack in resources and material.”

It must have been painful for his former constituents in Barnegat to endure his service on the Township Committee since they gave him the boot after only one term.

No comments:

Post a Comment